NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I can't wait till October for the next book! I CAN'T! Oh my god, I can't breathe after this cliff hanger!
Like book one, this book makes you question wether she's (Mara's) actually psychotic or if it could possibly be paranormal. You think that you have it figured out through most of this book, but you're wrong! It's like it's not even the point. Like it's not "A" and it's not "B"..........it's "C"! Confused by my rambling?! That's because this is such a crazy mess that it can't be put into coherent words. Towards the end it just gets nuts (in a good way), and I have no clue what is going ON anymore! Man, this is so good!
I'll have to finish my review tomorrow after I've had the chance to calm down.
Update:
Nope. I've slept on it and I'm still devastated! I need to find a bootleg copy of the next book! Is this book an epic classic that everyone should read before they die? No. But it's fun and exciting and well written. I love the characters, I love the "is she crazy" plot, I wish every book I found was unique and new, but they aren't—this one felt unique and new to me.
I can't say more on the story because this is book two and I don't want to spoil book one. Read my review on book one here for more on this series.


No comments:
Post a Comment